TRANSLATE THE BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, May 18, 2013

What Make Us Stay Alive???

Have anyone wonder what is it that make us being alive until now....I've been question myself with the same question since i can remember until this very moment...yeah i know first thing i thought it is the heart that keep us move cause it was our main organ that support our system...but what i want to know is what is really really really reealllllyyy the main purpose that we still exist till now...............

What keeps me alive is my desire to be free and my desire for everyone else to also be free. Freedom is only extended privilege unless it is shared by all.

Another thing is to get experience something new and that something unexpected might happen that I shouldn't miss out on.





No comments:

Post a Comment